It should be your big events of this vacation: thrill jet boat ride! The best adrenaline rushes in St. Maarten.
“If you're not awake when you get on, you will be as soon as you hit the first spin…no
LET"S GET READY TO RUMBLE!
The only one "White Knuckle" Jet Boat thrill ride - Water roller coaster on St. Maarten
If your goal for a perfect vacation day involves an adrenaline-infused rush from a Water roller coaster ride, then you are on the right place.
When you’re Age 5 (Minimum Height 4′ 2″) and up, and you won't make you weak at the knees, we recommend trying a different sort of ride
- the kind with 180, 270 and 360 degree Spins with sweeping turns, amazing tricks and maneuvers, such as Sideways slides, Sashays, and as you travel up to 53 miles per hour - fuel up to 15 GpH, Over 300 HP Jet Boat - 30 minutes of exhilarating action, that will have you involuntarily laughing and
"Praying for your life"! And that will knock you silly!
• Breathtaking 30-minute ride: Hop aboard a U.S. Coast Guard-certified thrill boat and brace yourself for speeds up to 50 mph.
• Water tricks: Experience sideways slides and 360-degree spins; bounce in and out of waves and run close to shore.
• Remember your ride: After, purchase souvenir photos and videos of your amazing adventure as well as some well-earned drinks.
We guarantee a full refund of your excursion deposit if your ship can not make it into the port of St Maarten
TERMS & Condition
When you booking our tours, you agree our Terms &
Condition automatically. Please read:
what to bring / to wear
• SeaPass card and photo identification (if you are cruise ship guest)
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests with pregnancy, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart, respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when
• selecting a tour with high speeds.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be ambulatory; wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted.
• Minimum age is 5 years and/or minimum height is 48 inches,
• Guests will get wet and should dress accordingly.
• Guests must hold onto the handrail during the boat ride.
• Guests are not allowed to carry additional items with them during the boat ride.
Boarding usually begins 30 minutes before departure. We ask all guests to please plan to be at the designated departure location at least twenty minutes before departure time.
Guests missing the boat will not be entitled to a refund.
the most fun you'll get on the water
MADE WITH more tours www.shoreexcursionguide.com